Show me the Money!

>> Feb 18, 2009

So whats on the agenda today??

To make money we need to build links. There are a number of ways to do this. One way is to build blogs. Off course to have blogs you need to have content. A blog that is never updated or doesn't contain any useful information is useless. You can find free content on the net by doing a few searches in google and copying this to your blog. You can also write articles about the subject you are blogging about and submitting these to different depositories. Off course you need to include links to your blogs in the articles.

Today I will start 3 more blogs linking to this blog and my personal interest blog, Dirty Sexy Bangkok.

I will also update my other blogs with new content that I already have on my computer.

If I have the time I will also write an article to start posting on different forums.

We'll see what happens.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP